Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What Will Be Will Be

I need to get back into the thinking pattern I was in before this weekend. I was feeling pretty good about everything. And then a weekend of talking to him and having my feelings crushed all over again sets me back into this spiral of depression. I know things are not good in his life and all I can do is just get on with my own life and leave his up to fate. If he ends up on his own then maybe we will end up where we should have been in the first place, but by that point maybe I would have met someone even better! You never can tell what tomorrow will bring. I need to start living for the moment. Too much time spent thinking about what could have been and regretting things I cannot change. I need to spend more time focussed on the here and now, and make my life something to jump out of bed for every morning. The only person who can do that is me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment