Friday, July 27, 2012

Better or Worse?

I didn't hear from him last night again. I went to practice, hoping that by the end of the night I would hear something, but nothing. I got out at about 8 and text him one last time and still nothing. But when messages go through to him, if he is working, they get delayed slightly due to the single in his station house. Well there was a delay, so there's me thinking he is working and has been all day, which means he has been free to text me all day. I tried not to think about it. This morning I text him just "hi" and he FINALLY replied with just, "hi lol". I was so relieved to see him name come up on my screen!!! But kinda disappointed that his reply was so short. He then went on to say he was back and at work. This was at 8am, so he was either starting a 24 hour shift, or finishing one, which confirms my thought that he was working, and available, yesterday. I asked him is he had to work today and if maybe we could catch up and of course no reply!!! I hate this part. We have been here so many times. Our friendship goes in this up and down cycle. Normally, once we have a chance to chat on the phone, we seem to be able to get along well for a while. But getting that phone call is that tough part. I hate that I think so deeply into this but it drives me crazy. I just want him to be my friend! We are supposed to be spending the day together in a couple of weeks but I'm suspecting he will find an excuse not to. I hope everything works out. I just want to be able to see him as a friend. He means a lot to me, but I hate the way he makes me feel sometimes. Like previously, I hope this will pass, but every time we get to this downpoint in our friendship I worry if it might be the time that breaks us. Lets hope this one turns around like in previous examples and we can get on with our day trip and our friendship. I do feel better than yesterday, but also hurt that he possibly was just ignoring me yesterday, something he promised he would never do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment