Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Feeling Better

It's Wednesday and I just realised I actually don't feel too bad today. Now I don't know if that's because I know a certain someone I am missing right now is getting back into town tonight and hopefully we will pick up where we left off, or because I know that when our friendship/relationship/affair, whatever the hell it is, eventually imploades, which I'm 99% sure it eventually will, the first days will be horrible, but after that I will start to heal. I kinda feel like this every time him and I don't talk for a while. At first it hurts more than anything I have ever experienced, but after a few days and time with friends, I begin to not feel as bad. I know I need to stick with the separation one day and just not break the silence and let him back into my life, but right now I'm not ready to do that. I guess a part of me in so convinced that two people who are so perfect for each other will end up together in the end. Fairytales? I don't know but a girl can hope right?

I had a fun night with my roommate and our other friend last night. We didn't do anything special, just hung out at home, made dinner and then went out for some ice cream. But then we went and did a few errands and before we know it we are goofing around in Target, trying on sun glasses and taking pictures like high schoolers. It's nice to finally have people to hang out with who are on exactly the same level as me. We are all single, late 20s, and just like to have fun. Also we all understand each other's pain over regrets in love and missing someone we can't have right now. So we help each other through it all when we need to.

There is a another guy who has caught my attention lately too. I know I know, thats all I seem to write about on here. But it's a big focus of my life right now. I am almost 30 and like all girls I want a husband and kids. So of course my attention gets drawn easily. But anyways, yeah this guy is wicked cute and funny. He's not currently available, story of my life, but at least this one isn't married....yet! He works for the same company as me, and although we aren't in the same office, we are getting to know each other a bit through facebook and stuff. Not sure if it would ever be likely that it would go anywhere, but I like him, he's funny, and he makes me smile. That's better than nothing I guess.

Work is still boring. Just not enough to keep me busy! I want to go take my motorcycle permit test ASAP! I have been thinking about it for a while now. I was tempted to take an extended lunch today and go do it but the wait times at the RMV are around 40 minutes so it would be a really extended lunch. But I can just stay late tonight I guess, no plans apart from going to get some birthday gifts for my niece. I need to get those in the mail tomorrow, she turns 2 on August 6th!!! Can't believe she is 2 already. She's so frigging cute!!!!!

Anyways I better do some work, not that I really have much to do, but I can find something to keep myself busy I'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment